[Aphio-L] Big/Little event: CHIPS & DIP

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:27:14 EDT 2016

Good morning Bros,

I hope you guys are prepared to stick some chips in some dip tonight!!!

We have decided to combine the event with Hats for Heads! Be sure if you signed up for Hats for heads that you still participate in the service. If any pledges want to learn how to do it please teach them.

Be sure to make TWO sign ins. One for those signed up for Hats for heads. And one for those there for the fellowship hour. Don't double dip on your hours.

Anyone can attend tonight including actives not taking littles and anyone from any family.

The event is in Bentley 009 from 6pm-8pm. So go go go :)

Text or call me with any questions.

Happy Hump day,

Sarah