[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 9/11/16

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:37:43 EDT 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 9/11/16*

President:

Guest speakers: Becca Cherry POSITIVITY PACT, Grayson Wilson VOCALID, &
Bobcathon JOIN IT

Thanks By-Laws Committee you rock :)

Sectionals Planning Committee remember every sunday at 7pm

RUSH WAS AWESOME :) MEMBERSHIP IS AWESOME :)

Office Hours: 2-3pm Mondays in West 82

Have a beautiful week :)

Leadership:

Service:

Calliope tomorrow is at 5:45, not 6:45!

Sign up for Pawpaw Fest this weekend!

Chateau de Cardboard

Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery

ATCO Bowling - need more people!

Please sign up for West Elementary! Ms. Pam could really use our help!

If you’ll be home in the Cincinnati or Cleveland area this weekend check
out some cool Make a Wish Foundation events in the area - it’s up on the
website!

Interest for GKTW will be up on the website this week!

If you have any questions or would possibly like to be a trip leader talk
to us!

PLEASE send us your sign ins!

Fellowship:

BUY YOUR SWAG RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!

IT CLOSES AT 12 & will be placing the order at that time.

( sent email with link)

 We need to sell 25 homecoming shirts to get them so please order one!!

Fundraising

Pura Vida on sale now!! This chapter & next week. After that we will see if
we need to continue chapter sales or if we’ll be around campus.

Yankee Candle now through January 11th!

Ombudsmen:

-Financial aid forms due by 7pm TOMORROW!

(Callie and I need them in order to vote at Execs)

-Office Hours, 2-3 in Front Room

(no one will come, but I’m obligated to post this)

Treasurer:

Dues go up NEXT SUNDAY ($55).

Dues must be in by October 16th.

If you emailed/texted me last week,

try again.

Wanna be me? Let me know.

J-Board

NSEC

Emylee Smith

VP of Leadership

Kyle Caulfield

Both require a ⅔ vote in order to be elected.

NEW JBOARD OFFICE HOURS

THURSDAYS 2PM-3PM IN PORTER 106

Come chat with us about the new Bylaws (or just life in general)

Membership/Pledge Educators

-Taking Littles (not supporting kidnappers)

-Big Applications/ requirements

2 hours fellowship with little

2 hours service with little

2 ounces of swag shared with little

-Flyering hours

-Rush T shirts

-Activation Friday Sept. 16th → chapter hour

-Potential new chairs

Charity Chairs

Charity Ball:  Wednesday November 16th

If you’re good at designing shirts on Custom Ink hit us up!!

charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

National Event Chairs

Have a great week!

Faculty Pageant: