[Aphio-L] DOG WALKING

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:05:13 EDT 2016

Okay, sorry this is so late, I've had a family emergency and other things
going on in my personal life so it's been a stressful time.

If you are new to dog walking you must go into the shelter and fill out a
volunteer form yourself. The forms get approved on Tuesdays, so you have to
wait a week after filling the form out to volunteer. If you have filled out
a form in the past you should be good, but double check with the women at
the shelter. I hope this clears up any confusion and thank you all for your
patience. Please email the service account with any questions.

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12