[Aphio-L] Leadership Hours

Leadership Delta Gamma leadership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:20:40 EDT 2016

Hey Bros!

REMINDER: Tomorrow from 1:00 to 5:00 PM is the Non-Profit and Service Fair!
This is located in the Bobcat Student Lounge (right next to Bobcat Depot)!
In order to have proof that you were there for a rollover Leadership Hour I
want you to email me that you have attended and to also bring a pamphlet
from some organization to me at chapter this Sunday!

PLEDGES ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!

Have fun and hopefully you all can make it! If you signed up and cannot
make it, don't worry, since it's a trial semester you *CANNOT* get docked
any hours!

Have a great rest of your week!

In LFS,

Kyle M. Caulfield