[Aphio-L] CAKE WALK & PIE IN THE FACE

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:04:56 EDT 2016

Hey bros!

Just a reminder about an event happening to help our Bobcathon tomorrow
evening before our APhiO Bon Fire.

This Homecoming, BobcaThon will be hosting a cakewalk that is hoping to break
the *Guiness World Record **for the**World’s Largest Cakewalk*! All are
welcome, and the first 500 people can participate in the official cake
walk.  *The pre-party for the cake walk will begin at 4:30pm on the Baker
1st Floor Parking Lot*.  Cake will be available for everyone, with special
cakes donated for the cake walk.  Participation is free, but a $2.00
donation is encouraged to participate.  All donations will benefit the
Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio. I’ve outlined some additional
information below:

*Break a World Record with BobcaThon*
World's Largest Cake Walk: *Breaking a World Record is a Piece of Cake*
Wednesday, October 5th
4:30pm - Pre Party
5:30pm - Cake Walk
Baker 1st Floor Parking Lot

*The best part about the cakewalk, however, is that **I will be getting
pied in the face**!* For a donation of just $1, you can pie me in the face,
and you can keep doing it for each dollar that you donate. There will be
other president’s participating, but let’s represent APhiO well and raise a
lot of money for BobcaThon by pieing me in the face! Be sure to *get there
at 4:30pm* to participate in this fundraiser during the pre-party.
IMPORTANT: In order for you to receive a service hour for pieing me in the
face you MUST donate $10... which I guess means you get to pie me in the
face 10 times... yikes

LFS,

Sarah
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*