[Aphio-L] Charity Chair Hours

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:52:51 EDT 2016

Happy Tuesday Bros,

Over the past couple of weeks there has been some confusion about getting
your “Charity Chair” hours this semester.  Don’t fret because this email
will hopefully clear up all your confusion!  The Charity Ball will take
place Wednesday November 16th and it is mandatory for the whole chapter to
attend.  Other than attending the Charity Ball which will be worth one
hour, each brother is required to get an additional “Charity Chair” hour.
At the moment the only event on the website is the yoga event which is
currently full but please don’t stress because there will be plenty more
opportunities being added to the website in upcoming weeks.  We are just
finalizing our ideas and working on booking spaces for these events.
Please be patient with us because there are a lot of moving parts in
planning such a big event and we are trying our best to make this a fun and
exciting thing for APhiO.  If you have any additional questions or concerns
please feel free to email our account any time. Enjoy the rest of your week
and we look forward to seeing you all next chapter ;)

-Charity Chairs
charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

--
*Jake Metersky*