[Aphio-L] ATCO Idol

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:17:11 EST 2016

Hey bros!

If you're still looking to get a decent amount of service hours done in one
day we have a really cool opportunity coming up at the beginning of
December! On December 8th, ATCO is hosting a karaoke/American Idol night
for their members and they need our help setting up the event, backstage,
handing out programs, taking donations, etc. This will be a really fun
event and they definitely need our help! The event only has 10 available
spots, but it's a five hour long event so you can get a lot of service in!
It's in Nelsonville (about 15 minutes away) so if you can drive please say
so in the comments and offer rides to other brothers who need a ride! It's
up on the website now.

We will have a few additional events coming after Thanksgiving, including
donating money to provide a child in the area with gifts for Christmas, so
keep an eye out for those. Thanksgiving Break is also a great time to do
service in your home community, which you can get outside hours for!

Have a great Thanksgiving!
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12