[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT: Charity Ball

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:49:13 EST 2016

Hello bros,

Please read this whole email.

Tonight as you know, we are hosting our 1st EVER Charity Ball. We are all really excited to be doing this and the Ballroom is coming together for a beautiful event.

I just want to remind everyone that you are a representative of the organization and we have lots of other guests joining us tonight. So please, stay the whole time. Enjoy the snacks, presentations and dancing. We really need to be well-represented and it would be disappointing and embarrassing if most of our chapter left after an hour. You are only required to be here for an hour, but please plan on staying the whole time. It's really going to be so much fun, and Sammy and Jake have worked INCREDIBLY hard to put this on for you and to raise money for the Packard Center.

It's going to be a great evening.

See you soon,
Sarah

P.s. I am at the event already so if you need anything feel free to text me. 614-906-2453