[Aphio-L] Rollover Hours

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:34:50 EST 2016

Hey bros!

So, rollover hour time! If you have completed more than two service week
hours, two charity chair hours, or more than two fundraising hours you can
rollover up to four hours to service hours. You can only get a total of
four hours with each of these combined. Please fill out this online form
instead of emailing us your rollover hours. Keep in mind we will be
checking your hour progress before we rollover any hours.

Here's the link:
https://goo.gl/forms/lxmknrg2lXcE3j2u2

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12