[Aphio-L] Invite

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:33:32 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

Last week at chapter we showed all of you a video regarding Faculty
Pageant. We are sending out the invite again since you all should have a
pretty good idea of what it is. If you have a professor or faculty member
in mind, talk to him or her and let us know if they are interested. If you
do not want to reach out to them no worries, we can do it for you. Just be
sure to send us their contact information. If you have any questions or
concerns feel free to email us!

Thanks :)

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Haley Polsdorfer
419.276.1431

Madison Baumer