[Aphio-L] Summer Service (Region V project, Camp Quality, & SERVE)

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:50:53 EDT 2016

Hello Brothers,

Ohhh how I miss you and Athens and all things APhiO. (Hopefully you miss me
too, or this would be awkward)

I just wanted to email everyone about a few opportunities and reminders
about events occurring this summer. (*You can put some of these service
hours towards your fall hours and get a head start*)

*Region V Service Project:*
*What? *Special Olympics!
*Where? *Columbus, OH
*When?* June 24th-26th
*How to get involved?* EMAIL samanthaconley0719 at gmail.com
*Description?*
This event will be held in Columbus and is for anyone that is in Region V.
It is going to be an amazing event and a great way for you to meet brothers
from all over the region. You can sign up with Samantha for the whole
weekend, or even just a shift for a few hours. Please contact her as soon
as possible to get your hours scheduled.

*Camp Quality:*
-You must register online at
http://app.campdoc.com/!/home?r=campquality by *May
31st* if you plan on attending
-If you have any questions about Camp please reach out to me via text
(614-906-2453) or check out the Camp Quality Ohio website.
http://www.campqualityusa.org/oh/
-If you have already registered please let me know so I can add you to the
CQ group me with all of the brothers that are going

*SERVE:*
-Serve is one of the courses in the LEADS certification, GREAT NEWS, there
is going to be a course offered in OHIO this year
*When?* July 15-17th
*Cost?* $55 (This is ALL inclusive, hotel room, all of your meals, and a
great deal)
*Reminder*: You must have previously completed the introduction course
LAUNCH in order to attend
*Link to sign up: *
https://www.apo.org/leadershipdevelopment/apoleads/serve/serveregistration

I hope everyone is having a great summer :) Please reach out to me with
anything, I am always here for you guys.

LFS,

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*