[Aphio-L] Important Information

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:35:58 EDT 2016

Hello everyone! We hope your semester ended well and that you're all having
a great summer so far! Please bear with us because this email is going to
be a little long, but it has a lot of important information!

*TO ANYONE WHO JUST GRADUATED:  *

Please check your status on the website. We think we successfully got
everyone and moved them to alumni but please check to make sure we didn't
miss you. Also if you want to stop receiving listserv emails and need help
feel free to email us!

Also, congratulations on graduating! We are very thankful to the service
you have done for the fraternity.

Good luck out there guys!

*TO EVERYONE ELSE:*

*Website Status*

The website should now be up to date with your current status. All the
initiated pledges should have active status now. Anyone who was
Associate/Abroad last semester should also be back in active status. Please
check to make sure you are in the correct status!

*Hour Completion*

We have gone through and emailed everyone who we found to be short on
hours. Please check your email and spam folder to see if you got an email
from us. If you received one and believe a mistake was made please email us
and we will look into it!

*Associate/Early Alum/Abroad Information*

An event has been put on the website for Associate/Early Alum/Abroad
requests. The event is listed on the calendar as being on August 29th. That
is the deadline for putting in your request. The event description has all
the juicy details.

*Grades*

Everyone must submit their grades to us by week 2 of the semester! All we
really need is an email with your cumulative GPA. If you don't submit them
by week 2 you will be placed on academic probation with the fraternity
until they are submitted. If your GPA is less than or equal to 2.0 you will
be placed on academic probation with the fraternity.

*Committees*

An event will be up on the website in the next few weeks to put in your top
choices for your committee for next semester. Be on the lookout for an
email from us for when we put the event up!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to shoot us an
email.

We hope you guys have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you
all next semester!

LFS