[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:17:09 EDT 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 3/27/16*

President:

Sign-ins being passed around.

Constitution day postponed til next semester. Normal chapter to take place
on April 10th.

Office Hours: 2-3pm Friday, Schoonover Lobby

Execs: 7pm Thursdays Copeland 101 (Come we love you actives)

Sarah Bell

614.906.2453                 president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Leadership:

LEADS

Launch-Online March 31st, April 3rd, April 12th, April 18th

Achieve- Rescheduled April 23rd 11a-2p PIZZZZZAAAAA

Discover- Looking for a time in April

Serve-In Cleveland July 15th Full Weekend FUN FUN FUN

Interchapter Events

Waiting to hear back from OSU and Capital

Sectionals

Expect an email from me this week with all the details!

Service:

We need trip leaders for GKTW! If you've been on a service trip with APhiO
please consider doing it! Email us if you're interested and we can talk
about what your responsibilities are, etc.

GKTW trip will end up being around $250 plus money for any food throughout
the week

If you're a maybe for GKTW figure out soon if you can go for sure or not
because we will start collecting money in a couple weeks! Payment plans
will also be available

Cool events coming up this week:

Cardboard Camelot - Friday through Sunday, benefits habitat for humanity.
SUPER FUN you literally build a fort out of cardboard boxes. It's great.
AND there's tons of opportunities for hours so you can get a bunch in :)

Mom’s Walk for a Cure Saturday morning!

SCEC Paws for Pancakes breakfast Saturday morning - talk to Hannah L,
Maddie B, or Sammy about buying tickets!

Chocolate Fest Saturday afternoon!

These are all on the website so go sign up!

PRETTY PLEASE SEND US YOUR SIGN INS! PLEASE! We want to give you your hours
but we can't do that if we don't know who was at an event :( if no one made
a sign in or it got lost before someone gave it to us make a new one and
email it to us ASAP. Remember, everyone who was at the event needs to be on
the sign in, aka don't just email us and say you were there if there were
10 other people at the event with you. We need COMPLETE sign ins. XOXO
please turn in sign ins

Fellowship:

Sorry we couldn’t make it tonight everyone, but we hope you had a HOPPY
EASTER

We have the mugs for you guys that have yet to pick them up, we will be
bringing them to different events (Eggs hunt, exec meeting, etc.) so PLEASE
text us if you will being coming to one of these events so we know to have
them for sure.

Make sure to order your sticker... the order will not go through unless we
have at least 250 ordered, they are only $1.18 & super dope.

We are going to be sending out an APHIO tank that you can order before
summer is up, so we hope you order them!

Fundraising

We raised $56 raised at TRH → $560 in food sales!! YAY

Thank you to everyone who went. I hope you enjoyed it because I know I did
(:

Please email pictures of your receipts or give them to me at the next
chapter. (preferably emailed)

Swag hours are up & $10 donations → go check it out & sign up

I am in the process of a lunch time grilled cheese sale (Trying to find the
best location. If you have suggestions for locations please send us an
email us!)

If you are interested in running for fundraising chair feel free to contact
me (Brittany) or Libby!

For everyone who doesnt know our email please write it down!

Brittany → 412-736-0073

Insta: blw365

Libby → 330-418-6993

insta:libbywertz

Ombudsmen

HEY YOU, IF YOU SHOWED UP TONIGHT YOU GET FAMILY POINTS- SO FAMILY HEADS
COUNT EACH PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS HERE AND TEXT US!!! NO TEXT- NO
FAMILY POINTS. AND DO NOT LIE BECAUSE THAT IS A SIN AND WE WILL CHECK
ATTENDANCE

Any questions/comments/concerns about elections/candidates email or come
see us!

OFFICE HOURS: 12-1 @ Front Room on Thursday’s

Alex Malcolm (330)312-8181

Callie Rozsa (203)998-8413 (the cool one)

Treasurer:

DUES $85

ACTIVES DUES MUST BE IN BY APRIL 2nd

AT 11:59pm OR YOU WILL BE

DEACTIVATED FROM THE ORGANIZATION.

Pledges - git on it. $95, I need it.

WEBSITE IS NOT UP TO DATE FROM LAST WEEK.

I’ve gotten dues from 4 actives and 2 pledges since last time. I will fix
it asap.

J-Board

Nominations for Fundraising

Fundraising Elections will be 4/10/16

Elections

VP of Membership (needs ⅔ vote)

-Hannah Longauer

Elections

Faculty Pageant (majority vote) Pick 2

-Caroline Fitzpatrick

-Maddie Baumer

-Haley Polsdorfer

Office Hours

Mondays 2-3 Baker 4th Floor

Across from Front Room

Jboard.aphiodeltagamma

Membership/Pledge Educators

History Night April 14th (it’s a Thursday from 7-9)

Initiation April 22nd (it’s a Friday from 7-9)

Business Casual for both.

Let the pledges get your signatures!

Charity Chairs

Relay for Life hours should be in, let either us or service know if you
have any issues.

Side note:

     if you want tickets for you and/or your mom for the SCEC Pancakes for
Paws breakfast this Saturday let me, Hannah Longauer or Maddie Baumer know!
They're $5 for all you can eat pancakes and other yummyness and it’s to
help a local boy with autism get a service dog! :)

National Event Chairs

HI BROS! First off, sorry we can’t be there tonight! Hope you had a killer
Easter!

We apologize events keep falling through, but we have decided to go with a
different route for Youth Service, and more events will be up this week to
sign up!

We will be teaming up with Buddha’s son’s preschool and doing work with
them, and we plan to host an event at the Discovery Museum (depending on
how they feel about the idea, stay tuned!)

Project Shoe Box is a non-profit organization that works with kids in
Foster care. Through the help of organizations and people like us, they
provide shoeboxes filled with personal items and necessities, a child in
foster care would, otherwise, not have. We would really love if we could
get as many shoeboxes as possible, so we will have donation hours up this
week, and a link to the website on the page, as well as in the Chapter
minutes.

http://www.projectshoebox.org/pack-a-shoebox

PS: T-Shirt sign up’s close tomorrow,                      so put your size
up on the website!

Faculty Pageant

Spaghetti Dinner Tuesday night 6-8pm at UMC!

Set up shift at 5pm, clean-up shift at 8pm

DONATIONS: Bring to us in Baker tomorrow from 10am-4pm

Flyers and letter printing: bring to us after chapter

GUYS: sign up for Chippendales on Friday!!

facultypageant .aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Communications:

Sorry I couldn’t be there tonight, email me at
communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com if you need anything!

Historian:

Hope life is going wonderfully for everyone!

I will be in Schoonover again this Wednesday, Rm 510, 7-9pm

If you are interested in helping with the scrapbook let me know (PRETTY
PLEASE!)

Next week after chapter I will have my camera for shout outs

Have an amazing week! Be sure to send me nominations for bro of the week
throughout the week!

Pledges if you need my signature email/text me!

Awards:

EXECS: If you have anyone on your committee that you think did an
incredible job this semester, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR COMMITTEE
AWARDS BY THIS THURSDAY

EVERYONE: Please go sign up for the awards banquet(April 7)! Also, next
week I will be passing out sheets to vote for senior superlatives.

MY COMMITTEE: We are meeting at 7:30 in Walter right outside of the chapter
room to craft next Sunday. Also, do not forget attendance at the Awards
Banquet is mandatory. Please plan on being there by 5:30 PM.

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

What is the last day to pay your dues to Maggie?

When is the Spaghetti Dinner for Faculty Pageant?

How much did we raise at TRH?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega