[Aphio-L] Election Results & Fundraising Nominations

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:48:47 EDT 2016

Hello everybody, the results are in!

Our new VP of membership is going to be Hannah Longauer and our new Faculty
Pageant chairs are going to be Maddie Baumer and Haley Polsdorfer. Thank
you to everyone who ran! It is always great seeing fellow bros trying to
get more involved in the chapter.

We will be holding nominations for Fundraising again next Sunday. If you
are interested in that we recommend talking to the fundraising chairs to
learn more about the position. The elections for Fundraising will be on
April 10th.

Have a great week everybody!

--
*Judiciary Board*