[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 3/20

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:36:17 EDT 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 3/20/16*

President:

Guest speakers:

Samantha Rommel (IEP Study Abroad Advisor and BRO)

UNITE (Hannah, Courtney, Steve, and APHIO BRO Zach)

Execs 7pm in Copeland 101

Office Hours: Schoonover Lobby 2-3pm Friday

Sarah Bell

614-906-2453     president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Leadership:

Sectionals! Sign up to gooooooo!

Once some dates are picked Ill be posting some interchapter events

Take Launch if you haven’t.

Committee- You should’ve either received your committee hour from me, or
received an email.

Service:

Give us sign ins! Turn in the ATCO Valentine’s Dance sign in and any weekly
sign ins you have!

GKTW!!! The link to sign up is on Facebook and the email we sent out!

Upcoming events next weekend:

Garden Work Day 3/25

Community Food Initiatives Potluck 3/26

Fellowship:

Come pay for your mugs/pick them up

Send in Aphio t-shirt designs by Tuesday

Easter egg hunt - Monday after Easter

Slices for Sight

Do not forget -- YOU HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE FELLOWSHIP HOUR WITH YOUR
FAM!!!

Fundraising

TEXAS ROAD HOUSE → this Thursday (March 24th)

>From 5-9pm (you don’t have to stay the whole time)

Bring friends

Call ahead seating

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Ombudsmen

Question: Bigs and Littles!  Have you been able to get service/fellowship
hours together?

Theme of the Week Points!

Family Heads!  Come report your totals to either of us.

Elections:

With elections coming up, if anyone has concerns to voice about anything…
Don’t be afraid to do so via E-mail or in person - it’s anonymous!

Treasurer:

DUES ARE $80

If you do not pay by

April 2nd, you

will be deactivated.

I sent emails to everyone who needs to pay and the website is up to date.

Maggie Shaver

treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com 937-572-3499

J-Board

Listening Hours Mondays 2-3 across from Front Room

Nominations:VP of Membership, Faculty Pageant

Elections are Next Week

Membership/Pledge Educators

Let the pledges get your signatures!

Take your certificates/cards! :)

Please be nice to pledges when they

Interview you :)

History Night April 14th, 7pm!

Charity Chairs

Thanks to everyone who participated in Relay for Life.  APhiO’s team raised
$2,862.00!

We hope you guys had fun! Hours should be getting put in soon but if you
have any questions or concerns about them let us know! Thanks for all your
hard work!!

S/O to Caleb, Danielle & Kristen for all of your hard work & dedication
with relay! You guys are awesome & did a great job! :)

Fall event details are coming soon so stay tuned..

National Event Chairs

congrats in order for Alex Malcolm

(his bracket is in the lead!)

we’re waiting to hear back from morrison gordon (the school we are
hopefully having the event with so keep an eye out- hours will be up soon!

WE GET TO MAKE A T-SHIRT! but on account of abby and I being horribly
uncreative we are looking for SUBMISSIONS! hit up
nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com with ideas!

@ our committee

we’ll be meeting sometime this week!!

Faculty Pageant

Spaghetti Dinner Tuesday, March 29th!!

$5, bring your friends!

Flyering opportunities to come

Letter writing

Get your t-shirt, especially you pledges

Come get our signature!

facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Communications:

Thanks to everyone who tweeted<3

If anyone has good relay pictures send them to me so I can gram it!

Historian:

APRIL 3RD after chapter I will have my camera for senior sendoff

If you can make it to the wednesday nights or have another time please try
to do it then instead of waiting until the last minute

Come see me Wednesday night Schoonover 510 :)

Awards:

Sign Up for the Awards Banquet on April

Please fill out the survey for the Distinguished Service Key! Pick someone
that best represents our principles of leadership, friendship, and service.

I’ll be here after chapter if you need my signature.

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

How much money did the APhiO team raise for Relay?

What day do you meet up with Anastasia for senior send off videos?

What is the last day to pay your dues to Maggie?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega

Kenzie Kistler