[Aphio-L] GKTW Trips

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:35:01 EDT 2016

Hey bros!

Time to sign up for Give Kids the World! We will have two trips - Trip A
July 19-24 and Trip B August 7-14. There are only 20 spots available for
each so if you're interested in going sign up ASAP! There's two tabs for
Trip A and Trip B at the bottom of the sheet so make sure you're signing up
for the right trip! If you have any questions feel free to talk to me after
chapter or sent us an email. Also, if you've been on a service trip with
APhiO before start thinking about being a trip leader for one of our trips
this summer!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SyTHCMPv-HgT8WdOBaIMKusH4_UXZBOh2VQJKyF-bLc/edit?usp=sharing

- Abby

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12