[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Hours

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:54:19 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

I know many people are concerned about getting their Faculty Pageant hours,
so we just wanted to give an update!

We are in the processing of planning a spaghetti dinner, but we are waiting
to hear back from the church to book the basement & kitchen. As soon as we
hear from them, we will notify everyone and put things up on the website.

There will be opportunities to print flyers, hang up flyers,
chalking, PLENTY of donations for the dinner, setting up/cooking, cleaning
up, and bringing two friends.

There will also be some more letter writing hours. After the dinner if
there is still a strong need for hours we will plan something else.

Last thing! We figure out who has rollover hours and let service know. If
you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email or text
us.

Thanks for your patience & all your help! Have a great weekend!

Abby & Sam

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Abby Wood
330.936.1542

Sam Kissinger