[Aphio-L] Dress Like a Superhero for a Good Cause!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:52:44 EST 2016

Hey bros!

Athens County Children Services (which happens to be my internship) is in
need of volunteers for our upcoming fundraiser, the Superhero Princess
Ball! Right now, we really need boys to volunteer to dress up as
superheroes and take pictures and hang out with the kids attending the
ball. ACCS already has costumes, so all you need to do is show up on the
day of the ball! The event is Saturday, March 19 from noon to 3. If any
boys are interested in volunteering, PLEASE let me know ASAP! (And for any
girls interested in volunteering - we already have all of the dress up
spots filled, but we may have room for other volunteers to help with
activities during the ball. If you're interested in that, keep an eye out
on the website!)

You guys rock!
Abby

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12