[Aphio-L] Chapter Mins

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:21:48 EST 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 3/6/16*

President:

Office Hours 12-1pm in Scripps 108

Listening Hours reminder

Execs 7-8pm in Copeland 101

COME TO SECTIONALS :)

Have a great week

Sarah Bell                     @sarahbell252

614.906.2453     president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Leadership:

LEADS

Launch online

Achieve Next Sunday-Sign Up by Wednesday

Discover Coming Soon

Other opportunities at Sectionals

Sectionals

If you are interested please sign up by next Sunday. Short meeting before
chapter next Sunday!

Committee-Emailing you this week

Service:

Abby is on a plane and can’t be here :(

GKTW Info is coming soon, look at the FB and yo email

Keep giving us sign ins please, we still have some missing.

Make sure you’re getting your hours

Stay groovy

Fellowship:

MUGS ARE HEREE

bring us your money or NO MUGS

we do not have any extra srry peeps :(

NEW SWAGGYY: Aphio shirts!

Send us designs!

Event Logs: make sure you put the event name/date in your email

Fundraising

All DP Dough hours should be in. Email us if yours aren’t in or correct!

Sign up for Pura Vida bracelets! It closes Tuesday & then I will order! (:

Ombudsmen

Welcome Back!

No question of the week… Just take it easy

     Theme next week will be: PAJAMAS!  Since we are now back to reality,
let's just take time to be lazy!

Office Hours (12-1) @ Front Room

Treasurer:

Dues are $70.

Website up to date. (I’m really sorry)

D-Day is coming. Are you ready?

Maggie Shaver (937) 572 - 3499

treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

J-Board

Elections start next week for Leadership, J Board, and Historian

Nominations for Membership and Faculty Pageant start next week

Nominations this week:

J Board

VP of Leadership

Historian

Membership/Pledge Educators

Talk to Becca about running for VP!! :)

Stay and let the pledges interview you!

Charity Chairs

Relay for Life is March 18th in Walter Fieldhouse!

Don’t forget to register on the relay website.  Right now there are only
about 15 people registered.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=73169&pg=informational&sid=128501

Selling old relay swag next week at chapter.  Profits will go towards our
relay fundraising goal.

If you have any ideas for activities for our Mexico themed booth please
shoot us an email!

National Event Chairs

SPRAAAANG BREAK FOREVER

we’re starting a march madness bracket competition

~check your email for more details to come~

Faculty Pageant

Thank you all who came to the Pageant!!

Abby couldn’t make it tonight, but she still has t-shirts!

There will be plenty of more hours put up on the website very very soon!

If you want to run for FP, contact us

Pledges, come get our signatures

facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Communications

Get my signature!

Historian:

Events are up on WEDNESDAY NIGHTS in Schoonover 510 for the senior sendoff
video.

If you even think you may stop by PLEASE sign up on the website! If no one
signs up I will not be there

If you’re busy those times but want to participate hit a gurl up

Pledge of the week implemented for next week, send me suggestions!

No bro of the week this week

COME GET MY SIGNATURE Y’ALL!

Awards:

SIGN UP FOR THE AWARDS BANQUET ON THURSDAY APRIL 7TH! It’s before binders
are due so it’s a good way to get signatures, it’s a chapter hour, and
it’ll be a good time with your bros!

My committee: I’ll be emailing you later this week about meeting times to
work on gifts and decorations.

If you’re on the birthday list: I’ll have your cookies for you next week :)

awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

When is Relay for Life?

How much are dues today?