[Aphio-L] August Service Opportuntiy

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:44:57 EDT 2016

Hey bros!

We recently were contacted about a really cool service opportunity coming
up this August! The event is Bounty on the Bricks which is a fundraiser by
the Athens Foundation that raises money to held with food insecurity in
Southeastern Ohio. The event is Saturday, August 13th from 5:00 pm - 10:00
pm and volunteer shifts would be in two hour shifts. I know a lot of people
won't be back in Athens by this point, but if anyone is in town and
available I would love to see APhiO get involved with such an awesome and
worthy fundraiser! If you would be interested in volunteering, email us
back and let us know! I've attached the flier about volunteering if you
want to read more about it!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?ui=2&ik=8927266022&view=att&th=155788f91af80a8e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=64284eb6ecc44b9c_0.1&safe=1&zw

Hope you're all having a super cool summer!
Abby

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12