[Aphio-L] Chapter Mins

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:17:09 EST 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 1/24/16*

President:

Office Hours Scripps 108 (Location Changed) Thursdays 12-1pm

Exec Meeting Thursday at 7pm Copeland 101

Rush this week :)

ATTENDANCE: Swipe into Chapter, 8:45pm is the earliest you can swipe in!

Leadership:

Leadership Day at Beta Chapter in Pittsburgh

February 13th

Leads Courses, Workshops, and FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Sign up on the website and Ill email you :)

Run for an Exec Position! (Faculty Pageant,Leadership, Jboard, and
Historian/Awards)

Interest form Event on February 5th

Committee expect an email sometime this week!

Shoutout to the whole exec board for all of their hard work and time!

Service:

Hats for Heads cancelled this week for Informal Rush

There are still 5-7 spots open for ATCO Bowling! Email us/let Nicolette
know if you want to do it!

Rush Service Events:

Hats for Heads - Tuesday 2/9 and Thursday 2/11

Food Pantry - date TBA

Email us/text us/give us sign ins!

Committee Members: Anne Dillman, Ashley Susi, Colin Del Valle, Courtney
Cox, Danielle Whelan, Julia LaMacchia, and Sydney Gerber - Look for an
email from us this week!

Fellowship:

Big/Little Week!

DP dough and chill

Morton 237 Feb. 8th

Dodgeball

Grover Atrium 1 Feb. 10th

Dessert Hangout

Walter 145 Feb. 11th

Fundraising

Don’t forget...

-DP Dough Fundraiser February 8th! & Get two friends to order and get
another hour (with receipts)!!

   → Proceeds going to sectionals

-Get an hour for buying $WAG NEXT SUNDAY at chapter!

-Texas Roadhouse FUNdraising dinner March 24th

- More events to come soon (:

- If you have FUNdraising suggestions email us ideas!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Ombudsmen:

FINANCIAL AID FORMS DUE TOMORROW 1/25

Queggestion of the week: Ideas for Youth Service Project

Theme of the week: APhiO Gear

Treasurer:

DUES $50

Next Sunday they’re $55

Email me about payment plans

J-Board

Missing Grades: Carson Bock, Katie Viehbeck, Lauren Peyton, Shanti Epp

Nominations/Elections Update

Nominations are now 2/14/16

Elections are now 3/6/16

FP nominations are 3/6/16

FP elections are 3/20/16

Membership/Pledge Educators

Informal Rush this Tuesday @ Baker Ballroom @ 6 PM

Formal Rush this Wednesday @ Walter Rotunda @ 6 PM

Expect an email from us regarding taking a little

New actives taking littles: after Formal, there will be a decision

*Pledge Educator Committee see Olivia after chapter

**Claire Hanna, Kasey Pastor, Natalie Tennison, Carly Brodax, Sydney Hansen

Charity Chairs

T-Minus 20 days until Bobcathon (Feb. 13th)

Still working out the details for volunteers... should be on the website
this week!

Thank you to all who have signed up! We have 19 people registered & have
raised $1000!! KEEP IT UP!!!! :)

If you need help setting up your FirstGiving page let us know!

Our country for relay is Mexico!!

National Event Chairs

If you have any suggestions for Youth Service, please let us know! Have a
great week!

Faculty Pageant:

Anyone doing letter writing or letter

printing, meet after chapter

TALK TO YOUR FAVORITE PROFS!!

We will have a dinner a week or two

after the pageant

Talk to us if you are interested in

running for faculty pageant

Committee, we will be contacting you soon

Communications

#MemberSpotlightMonday

#TellemTuesday

#WeWednesday

Historian:

Hi all - I think I might be dead :(

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who sent me pics/vids!

Senior Sendoff vids start after chapter NEXT week

I will make a few events on website to record those, probably at my
apartment.

That in mind, make sure to send me pics of your favorite seniors throughout
the semester, label them senior sendoff.

Scrapbook pages - if you’re interested and didn’t sign up you still can.
Will bring supplies next week

If you won Exec/Bro of the week I’ll have goodies next week!

RUSH VIDEO WILL BE UP TOMORROW

Awards:

Sign up for the awards banquet on April 7!

My committee: I’ll be emailing you guys some time this week so please be on
the lookout!

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

When are financial aid forms due?

When are dues due (lol)?