[Aphio-L] Reminder

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:31:18 EST 2016

Hey guys! I hope your first week back is going well. We just have a couple
quick reminders.

*Grades*

*Grades are due tomorrow**.* We need your cumulative GPA by tomorrow at
11:59pm otherwise you will be on academic probation until we get your
grades. If you have an academic hold please let us know that you have a
hold (we don't need to know why you have the hold) and you won't be placed
on academic probation if your grades are not in by tomorrow at 11:59pm. If
you need help finding your grades please email us and we will send you
directions.

*Early Alum/Associate/Abroad Requests*

The deadline to put in your requests is by tomorrow at 11:59pm. There is an
event on January 18th (tomorrow). Please follow the directions on the event.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at chapter!

LFS

--
*Judiciary Board*
Alpha Phi Omega