[Aphio-L] Survey for Awards Banquet

APhiO Awards awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:40:34 EST 2016

Hey guys!
Here's a link to the survey for possible dates for the banquet.Sorry there
aren't more options, but hopefully one of these dates works pretty well for
everyone. If not or if anyone has any concerns feel free to contact me and
I can figure something else out! On the survey there is a list of events in
April so you guys are aware of what else is going on, and hopefully that
helps you guys out a little. I plan on having the room booked by Friday so
please go vote before then:)
Thanks everyone and enjoy the rest of your break!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GMN3GCG

Megan Robinson
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Awards