[Aphio-L] DP DOUGH HOURS

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:02:45 EST 2016

HAPPY SPRANG BREAK BROS!

DP Dough hours have officially been added to the website. We appreciate
your understand of why it took so long to get the hours up. There were over
200 receipts that needed to be entered. There are a few of you that turned
in receipts, but the website did not recognize your names (Emily Luchs/if
someone's receipt was turned in with this name on it). Also, if you emailed
the FUNdraising account and didn't get a response, it's because we were
waiting to open DP Dough emails until hours were ready to be entered. Thank
you all for participating in this FUNdraiser. Get in contact with us if
there is an issue with your hours!

Have a safe & sunny break <3

--
*VP of Fundraising*