[Aphio-L] SENIOR SENDOFF VIDEO WOO

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:46:09 EST 2016

Hey y'all,

As promised I have put events up on the website starting next week for
EVERY WEDNESDAY between now and the awards banquet from 7pm-9pm. If enough
people come we can totally count it as a fellowship event!

SENIORS: Please come and talk to me about how great APhiO is and what
you're going to miss
FRIENDS: Please come talk to me about the seniors you love and will miss
dearly

The more people that take part in the video, the more awesome it will be!

ALSO: IF YOU ARE A SENIOR SEND ME A PIC OF YOU TO USE IN THE VIDEO.
Otherwise I am going to choose a photo of you either from the website or
your Facebook. If that's cool with you, cool. If not, send me those
beautiful faces.

As for now that's all I have. Have a lovely rest of your week and a fab
spring break!

TTFN,
--
*Anastasia Bradley | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*