[Aphio-L] PLZ READ FOR IMPORTANT BOBCATHON STUFF

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:49:09 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

T-4 days until BobcaThon!!!  I know a lot of you have signed up to
volunteer on the website but there's a survey that BobcaThon is sending out
to get an in idea of how many volunteers per hour they can expect
throughout the day.  If you are planning on volunteering at all please do
the survey (link below) because it will be a big help to them!

*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mQ9Q2TH8eR_7Ad9hjIdOJ87rp69Hh3Ma9FVkHfRGGzw/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mQ9Q2TH8eR_7Ad9hjIdOJ87rp69Hh3Ma9FVkHfRGGzw/viewform>*

Also just a couple reminders-- we are on the blue team so if you're signed
up to be a dancer wear as much blue as you can!  and if you are
volunteering *please make a sign in* and make sure everyone gets it!  You
can either give it to one of us at the end of the night or send us a pic!

Dancers: Please be in Baker by 11 AM on Saturday (dressed in blue!) and
also *remember that there is a mandatory dancer meeting this Wednesday and
Thursday at 6pm in Porter 107*! It's really important that you go to one of
these meetings to get all of the important information about the day of,
meet our other blue team members and pick up your dancer t-shirt!

Thank you and GET PUMPPEDDD!!!!

--

*Sammy Bullock*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma