[Aphio-L] SWAGGGG

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:14:47 EDT 2016

Hey Bros,

Here are the links for the fall semester Swag!

Order as many items as you would like but everyone PLZZZ buy something!

It is great PR for the fraternity and I know everyone always says that they
want more apparel that has our letters on it! I also tried really hard to
make sure everything is affordable for everyone! The links are active for
15 days so order your shirts/crewnecks now! They are each available in
black, Forest(OU green), and navy. Also, water bottles are coming but
customink is being difficult :)

SHORT SLEEVE( 6.88 each)/LONG SLEEVE(9.95 each)

https://www.customink.com/g/rpm0-00ap-5sz9

CREWNECK (15.49)

https://www.customink.com/g/rpm0-00aq-9906

LFS,