[Aphio-L] Attendance

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:05:55 EDT 2015

It has been brought to our attention that several people did not get the sign on for the first couple chapters. What we need from you is to first email us saying that you were there as well as the names of the people who you say with so we can verify it. For the future do no leave before you have signed in. Mitch and I try to hang around after chapter and will call out for attendance. Usually we will have 21 or so events a semester that will count towards attendance. The longer you wait to verify the less likely we are going to add you to a previous attendance. We apologize for all the confusion and hope you have a great week!!

LFS

Mitch & Kevin