[Aphio-L] Flyering - Rush

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:13:03 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

So rush is on Tuesday and Wednesday, and we need to get the word out there.
Barely anyone is tweeting about rush and I haven't seen any flyers up
around campus...aka no one knows about it. We want to get the word out
there so we can get a bunch of new awesome brothers, but I need your help.
PLEASE go tweet using the hashtag #APORush15. Also, I am attaching the
flyer to this email. If you're living in a dorm, PLEASE hang it outside of
your door so people can see.

Be proud of being a brother and share/talk about how much you love it
because I can't do it all by myself!​
 Rush Flyer.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83alymvmGJfaEVlQVJoWmlBbVk/view?usp=drive_web>
​