[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:31:19 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes 10.25

Tony

   - Baker 240-242 starting at 5
   - International Career Fair
   - Dinner, free stuff, fellowship hour, speakers panel

President

   -

   Office hours: Monday from 1-2 at West 82

Jboard

   -

   Last week of elections pending any issues is scheduled for next week.
   -

   Elections

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: How are family fellowship events coming? Remember
   to hang out with your pledges
   -

   Next week theme: Halloween Costumes
   -

   Mid semester review - moved to next week

Treasurer

   -

   $80 today - all money must be in my hand tonight or else you are
   deactivated

Service

   -

   CACFP Celebration - 10/26
   -

   Last minute Got Swabbed events (Monday and Wednesday)
   -

   Habitat for Humanity - Women’s Build
   -

   OU Nursing Senior Blood Drive - 10/27
   -

   Halloween trashed pick-up - 11/1
   -

   Alden Open needs lots of volunteers
   -

   Granada Street Kids sales up
   -

   Need help getting hours? Talk to us
   -

   Rollover Hours
   -

   Give Kids the World
   -

      Trip leader - Marissa Griesmar
      -

   Lots of sign ins not turned in

Leadership

   -

   Regionals November 13-15
   -

      Penny Wars
      -

      DP Dough
      -

      Tshirts
      -

      Facebook Group
      -

   More Launch sessions on the website
   -

      Other LEADS courses to come next semester

Membership

   -

   Sending out a new more concise survey about Big/Little night
   -

   Info about Thanksgiving dinner will be sent out this week

Fellowship

   -

   Still looking for designs for a quarter-zip sweatshirt
   -

      Ordering process will start next week
      -

   Sign-ins
   -

      Please email all sign ins to fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
      -

      Please remember to write “pledge” next to your name if you are a
      pledge
      -

   Ideas for Swag
   -

      Golden Eagle
      -

      Diamond
      -

      Leadership, friendship, service
      -

      Lyrics from the toast song
      -

      Established in 1925
      -

      Blue and Gold
      -

      Send me any ideas you have

Historian

   -

   Sorry I haven’t gotten anything out about the video
   -

      Next week after chapter stay for a brief meeting
      -

      Song suggestions? - email me
      -

   Send me DRY pics from halloween
   -

   Winner for best halloween costume
   -

   Pumpkin fest pics
   -

   Added a scrapbook interest event on the website
   -

      Event is on November 4 - you’’ have about a month to get them done

Fundraising

   -

   Online sales for Yankee Candles are still up

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Talk to professors about being in the 2016 Pageant

Service Week

   -

   New events went up this past week and more will be going up all week
   -

   Lots of spots open for Sadie Hawkins Dance, Hotdog Sales, International
   Conversation Hour
   -

   Kickball is up - get your teams together

5k

   -

   Hours should be up after chap

PR

   -

   Tweet at the APO account with you and your bros doing service,
   fundraising and fellowship

Awards

   -

   If any of you are graduating this fall and need cords, I have some. Just
   email me and we can set up a time and place to meet so that you can have
   them in time!

Have a FAB week and safe HallOUween, friends!

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega

Jillian Barcia