[Aphio-L] Chap Min

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:19:32 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes 10.18

President

   -

   Office Hours - Monday from 12-1 at West 82

Jboard

   -

   Nominations?
   -

   Elections (treasurer, service, membership)

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week - What ways could we improve the 5k?
   -

   Theme for next week - Pajamas
   -

   Office Hours - Thursday from 5:30-6:30 in Front Room
   -

   Mid Semester Review - October 25 at Chapter

Treasurer

   -

   Dues are $75 tonight
   -

   Payment plans pay me

Service

   -

   Got Swabbed events on website
   -

   Community Food Initiatives - Friday and Saturday
   -

   Race for a Cure - Sunday
   -

   Alden Open 2015 Mini-gold - 11/7
   -

   New service events coming soon
   -

   We have completed 200 service events and 1500 service hours this semester
   -

   If you have questions about hours...email us

Leadership

   -

   Regionals November 13-15
   -

      Help fundraising with penny wars
      -

   LEADS (Launch)
   -

      Next Sunday, 3 times in November
      -

      Looking to have a few LEADS courses next semester
      -

   Lynds Fruit Farm
   -

      Next Sunday
      -

      Leave Athens around 1
      -

      Service hour for people that drive

Membership

   -

   Signature Parties
   -

      Actives sign up only
      -

      October 28 from 6-8 in Grover E206
      -

      November 9 from 6-8 in Grover E205
      -

   Survey sent about Big/Little Night
   -

   Rush shirt -$11 after this week if you have not paid you will be on the
   blacklist from ordering swag
   -

      We will open up tshirts to anyone else

Fellowship

   -

   Thank you to everyone who answered the survey
   -

      Please make it constructive
      -

   Skyzone?
   -

   Swag
   -

      Quarter zips in the near future - send in designs this week
      -

      I can’t do anything about price, it will be around $40
      -

   Family events
   -

   Chapter events
   -

Historian

   -

   Thanks for sending me pics, you guys are the best!
   -

      Take videos at service and fellowship events
      -

   If you partake in the rush lip sync video, you will get a service hour
   -

      I’ll be sending an email out soon for a quick meeting if you’re
      interested
      -

   New/Next Semester Exec Positions - please plan on coming to Initiation
   so we can take headshots for you!

Fundraising

   -

   Candle order forms and money are due tonight, online sales continue
   through January 1
   -

   Come see Jen if you want to know how many hours you have from online
   candle sales
   -

   DP Dough Fundraiser - November 2 from 7-11 → mention APO
   -

   Letter writing events
   -

   Fundraising hours roll over to service

Faculty Pageant

   -

   February 22

Service Week

   -

   Books for the Brace Tournament - tentative date set for Saturday
   November 7. Start forming teams and look for the event to go up this week
   -

   If you haven’t been able to sign up for an event, don’t worry, more will
   be up soon

5k

PR

   -