[Aphio-L] fundraising reminders

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:52:22 EDT 2015

Yankee Candle order forms and money are due tonight! Please remember to
bring it to chapter. Online sales continue through January 1st.
An event is on the website for donation letter printing. I need a few
people to sign up.
If you are signed up to do letter writing, bring 5 addressed and stamped
envelopes.
If you are attending regionals and staying in the hotel, please bring at
least one addressed and stamped envelope to someone who might want to
donate. It is important to contribute somehow. We are getting your travel
expenses paid for.
See you at chapter! :)

Jen
--