[Aphio-L] Quarter-Zips

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:34:10 EST 2015

HELLO BROS!!!

Here is the info that I promised on the quarter-zip sweatshirts. They will
cost $36.47. I am so excited that we now have the option to order online!
As far as I can tell, you have the option to pay online (which I would
prefer) or give me money in person. This is a trusted site, we use
CustomInk for all of our orders, so you're financial information will be
safe! If the first people have problems with this link or this process, let
me know ASAP so that I can try to figure out why, this system is new so I'm
learning it with you guys!

Happy Thursday!

--
*Emma Thompson*