[Aphio-L] Fundraising

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:28:01 EST 2015

Good evening everyone!
We've had a few questions come our way this week so I thought it would be
beneficial to address them with you all.

DP dough hours will be up by the end of the week. If your hour is not
logged by friday evening, contact us.

More fundraising hours will be coming soon. Opportunities will be available
that do not require you to spend money.

We still have the online account for Yankee Candle until January 13th. If
you are interested in selling candles for an hour, go to
yankeecandlefundraising.com and create a seller account. Our group number
is
*990084749. *

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are very
willing to work something out for everyone to get their hours. I won't be
as nice about missing hours when week 15 comes around.

Have a great week bros!

Jen
--
*VP of Fundraising *