[Aphio-L] Thanksgiving Dinner Help- SOS

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:44:38 EST 2015

Hi.

S.O.S.-There are 2 spots, to sign up to cook a turkey. We buy them for you
to cook. I was supposed to cook one but I'm silly and apparently forget my
class schedule.  We want to buy the turkeys by this weekend so please
please please consider signing up.

-Also sign up on the website if you are planning on coming to Thanksgiving
dinner.  We could use a head count.

-Remember that family heads were sent what food each family is buying.
Families have up to a $20 credit towards their food.  Please check the
website and remember how many people we are planning on feeding, including
yourself, and yes sometimes $20 may not cover it all..  After all it is
thanksgiving dinner so lets be thankful (:

-Family heads please let the fams. know and have events up if you need to
to either purchase or make food for thanksgiving.

-There are spots still to sign up to help out at thanksgiving dinner too,
especially clean up shifts. I will play Disney Pandora if you come help out
and Fetty and it will be lit.

- at haylue

Haley Luedeke
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma