[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:20:50 EST 2015

Chapter Minutes 11.8

President

   -

   Office hours: Monday from 1-2 at West 82

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: Did you guys enjoy service week? Any suggestions
   for next year?
   -

   Theme for next week: Wear APO stuff
   -

   No office hours this week, let us know if you need signatures

Service

   -

   Donations for Regionals Service Event: Thursday
   -

   Got Swabbed: Friday
   -

   Pledge Service Project Donations: 11/29
   -

   Rollover Hours: 11/28
   -

   Outside hours over Thanksgiving Break
   -

   Let us know if you need help getting hours
   -

   Service Hours are due December 5
   -

      If you need to do service during finals week, contact us
      -

   Mr. University
   -

      Who: Alpha Delta Pi
      -

      What: Male talent show
      -

      When: November 16 at 6pm
      -

      Where: Memorial Auditorium
      -

      Why: Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio
      -

      Macy Merle 937-269-7809
      -

         $5

Leadership

   -

   Tonight is the last night for Penny Wars
   -

   Regionals: Friday
   -

      Drivers look out for an email by Tuesday
      -

   LAUNCH webinars are up on the website
   -

   If you are interested in purchasing an APO life membership, talk to me
   -

      You don’t have to be a senior to buy one

Membership

   -

   Big/Little night
   -

      Digital scavenger hunt this Wednesday, November 11 at 3pm
      -

   Thanksgiving Dinner
   -

      Tuesday, November 17 from 6-8
      -

      Pledges bring binders
      -

   Bigs
   -

      Make sure you are getting your fellowship and service hours with your
      littles
      -

   Actives
   -

      Make yourself available for interviews, pledges need execs and their
      family members
      -

      Signature party tomorrow, only actives sign up

Fellowship

   -

   Navy blue sweatshirt with gold ink won, order info coming soon
   -

   There is a limited number of homecoming shirts available to purchase,
   see me this week if you’re interested
   -

   Family Heads
   -

      Make sure to update the spreadsheet that was shared with you at the
      beginning of the semester
      -

      Plan accordingly for Thanksgiving Dinner. It is your responsibility
      to prepare/bring the assigned dish
      -

   Thanksgiving dinner opportunities are on the website, sign up to
   volunteer, donate and make the turkey

Fundraising

   -

   Great job with DP Dough, we need receipts by tonight
   -

   Talk to us if you need help getting hours

Historian

   -

   Scrapbook pages are due by November 29 at chapter
   -

   Next Wednesday the 18 at 5pm in Schoonover Lobby, meeting to start
   coordinating the video. If you’re interested in helping or have any ideas
   please come!

Service Week

   -

   Thanks to everyone for the participation this week!
   -

   We raised $280.50 for Books for Soldiers
   -

   If you haven’t gotten your hours, don’t worry! There will be more in the
   next few weeks
   -

   Workshop with Power Gamma: 15 spots left (Tuesday at 5pm)
   -

   If you have donations, give them to Zane!

5k
- Court Street food fundraiser next week (events up tonight)

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Talk to professors about being in the 2016 Pageant

PR

   -

   Start tweeting/instagraming

Have a FAB week, lovely people!