[Aphio-L] Service Week Announcement

Service Week Team! serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:24:38 EST 2015

Hey bros!

So we decided to offer two service week hours instead of one for a couple
of the longer events coming up this week.

*Now you will receive both of your service week hours (or a roll over hour
to service if you've already completed one service week hour) for attending
the East Elementary Carnival this Friday, the Southeast Ohio Foodbank
Packing Event this Saturday morning, or the Kickball Tournament this
Saturday.* All of these events need a lot of people and there's still a lot
of people who need hours, so I really hope that this will help fill those
events up and help people get their hours in!

One more reminder - if you can't make an event please try to get somebody
on the waitlist to cover it for you. If you don't show up to an event
you're taking the opportunity to do that event and get the hour away from
somebody on the waitlist.

Thanks for all of your help and hard work this week!

- Abby & Zane

--

*Service Week Co-Chairs*

*Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma **Abby Miller*
am987813 at ohio.edu
513.885.9792

*Zane Simon*
zs422409 at ohio.edu