[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:43:19 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes 3/15

President

   -

   Execs: Monday at 6 in Grover W119
   -

   Office Hours: Monday from 103 in West 82

Jboard

   -

   Risk Management: 3/21 from 11:30-2 in Morton 201
   -

   Elections Today (VP of Leadership, Faculty Pageant, JBoard)

Ombudsmen

   -

   Mid semester review

Treasurer

   -

   Dues are $70 tonight

Service

   -

   Weeklies are up
   -

   Camp Quality interest up until next week
   -

   Sign Ins: get them to us please, if we don’t get them soon then we will
   delete event
   -

   Send an email to both Service and Faculty Pageant (or Relay) for
   rollover hours
   -

   Lots of events been added over the past week
   -

   Reminder: with the fests in full effect, remember risk management

Membership

   -

   Risk Management is March 21st from 11:30-2 in Morton 201
   -

   Big/Little night: Tuesday, March 23rd at 7
   -

      Bowling at RollerBowl Lanes
      -

      Mandatory for bigs and pledges
      -

      Please sign up on the google doc if you are signed up on the website
      you will not be counted as going
      -

   History night: April 16th, bigs must attend
   -

   Initiation: April 24th

Fellowship

   -

   Membership Picnic is next month
   -

      Food donations will be on the website soon
      -

      We are going to call to book the shelter tomorrow (probably 4/26)

Historian

   -

   Send pictures

Fundraising

   -

   Date auction: bring money to bid on the exec board
   -

   Sign up if you want a tank $15 BY TONIGHT
   -

   DP dough April 7th, tell your friends!
   -

   Tank events are up for this week: more to come for the rest of March and
   April

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Still waiting to hear back about when Insomnia Fundraiser is moved to

Youth Service

   -

   30 pop tabs = 1 hour, 1- box tops = 1 hour
   -

   Calliope volunteers - Heather Cantino may be sending you a text about
   the event

Relay

   -

   Relay shirts will be ready Wednesday! We’ll bring them to relay to pick
   up or schedule a meet time with us
   -

   At relay hour: you need to be signed up for a specific time. You can get
   an hour for showing up to any time, but you also need to show up for the
   time slot you signed up for!

5k

PR

   -

   Relay is FRIDAY...tweet to get people excited (#BobcatsFightBack)
   -

   Tweet pictures of you at service events!

Give Kids the World

   -

   Those on waitlist and those who have not paid, meet Kiley
   -

   We also have an extra spot open for the trip! Talk to Kiley if you’re
   interested!

Minute Quiz:

   1.

   What are your requirements for relay?