[Aphio-L] Signing up for Relay

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:14:17 EDT 2015

Hey guys!

If you haven't already, please sign up for relay :) Heres how to do it:

Go to relayforlife.org
Click "find an event" its on the homepage
Search Alpha Phi Omega (you'll have to scroll until you find Ohio
University)
Then click join team and fill out the information!

Once you are signed up you are able to send emails from your account to
friends, family, etc for donations. If you send out 5 emails we will give
you a relay hour. Just screen shot it and either send it to our email or
text us the picture.

Also if you can't attend relay make sure to e-mail us.

Thanks!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Kristen Hencsei