[Aphio-L] Rush Theme & T-shirt designs

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:28:30 EDT 2015

Hello all. Hope your summer is going well!

The rush theme is the "Maps/Traveling" theme. I will send out an e-mail
soon of a more deeper description/ idea. Please start thinking of T-shirt
design ideas and submit them to membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com so we
can start voting/planning getting them ordered for PR week. There is an
event on the website for August 30th if you are INTERESTED in getting one.

Maps/ Traveling theme voting description for T-shirt design ideas:
-"finding your way through the service of others"
-State of Ohio maps T-shirts with something APO related where Athens is
located.
-APhiO related to the theme & appropriate

Also if you have ANY wonderful Rush ideas you would like to see go along
with the theme ex: (bids, ceremonies, traditions) let us know. We would
love to hear from the chapter.

Haley Luedeke
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership