[Aphio-L] Service!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:27:53 EDT 2015

Hello Brothers,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summers so far! I just wanted to let you
guys know about a couple upcoming events.

1) There is a service project with Big Brothers/Big Sisters up if anyone is
interested. It is on the website on June 20th. They really need volunteers
so if you want to get a start on your hours this is an option. The details
are on the event.

2) GKTW shirts: We have a shirt that many of us going on GKTW are buying.
But if we order more we obviously save money. The design in on the event
(June 21st) and details about money will be sent out closer to then. If
interested details are on the event and make sure you write your size in
the comment box.

Only 73 days until move in weekend!

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12