[Aphio-L] t-shirt or tank designs

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:45:07 EST 2015

Hey Bros! we are looking for designs for a tank or tshirt to sell this
semester. In the past we have had designs like the red, white, and OhioU or
tshirts with all of the street fest dates on them. Send us some designs and
if yours wins, you will get a fundraising hour! All designs should be
emailed to us by Sunday, February 8th. Remember, we are selling these to
the public. It will not have A Phi O or anything related to us. Also, keep
it dry. no images of beer cans, shot glasses, etc.

Have a good week!

Jen

--
*VP of Fundraising *