[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Update!

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:28:10 EST 2015

Hello Brothers,

There have been some questions about ATCO Bowling, and Faculty Pageant
attendance. Everyone who goes to ATCO Bowling is only excused for the first
part of the Faculty Pageant until they can arrive. If this applies to you,
please send us an email letting us know that you will be late due to ATCO
Bowling.

*For those of you flyering tonight at 5pm. Please bring tape!!!!!!!*

We are starting to go heavy on social media, so please use #FacultyPageant,
and make the posters your profile pics on facebook.
Things to post about:
-Breakfast for Dinner
-Ticket sales (Feb 23 and 24th Baker Center)
-The event
-Which Faculty you are excited to see

We are getting so excited, and we hope you are too!!!
LOVE OUR BROS,
Sarah And Tara
--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Sarah Bell
614.906.2453

Tara Nolan