[Aphio-L] Service Trips

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:18:42 EST 2015

Good afternoon brothers,

We have two service trips that we would like to inform you about: a last
minute spring break trip and some updated knowledge on the August GKTW trip.

CIC Spring Break Trip:

If you don't have spring break plans yet, there is a great service
opportunity that Campus Involvement Center is hosting from March
3rd-8th. Members
of the Community Engagement staff along with partners at Rural Action,
Community Food Initiatives and UCM have been working to develop this
service trip for up to 15 OU students. It's only $25 total for you to
attend. Lodging will be at Burr Oak State Park with projects such as
renovation of the Tecumseh Theater in Shawnee Ohio, dump site clean ups
with Rural Action, fruit tree pruning with CFI, hosting Thursday Supper,
and many more! You will get 6 inside service hours for attending this trip!
Please contact us if you are planning to go. In addition, fill out the CIC
application, it's due by this Friday, Feb 13th.

Here is the link for more information, including the application:
http://www.ohio.edu/involvement/communityservice/

GKTW Summer Trip:

Today Caleb got confirmation for the trip to Give Kids The World over the
Summer. The dates of the trip would be August 9th (Leaving at night) and
coming back to Athens on August 16th. He has made a google doc for those
who are wanting to go on the trip so that way we can get an idea of who
wants to go and start making plans. Please fill this out if you are
extremely interested. The trip itself costs $225 and if we start planning
early we can fundraise to pay towards part of the trip!

Here is the Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_fJOWo6aY6wriXXJ_VyXoeA83sloGdBTcY8cHIgTGvA/edit?usp=sharing

Have an awesome Tuesday!
-Kati

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12