[Aphio-L] FP T-SHIRT UPDATE

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:06:05 EST 2015

Hey Bros,
There was a conversation about the t-shirt design, and that part of the
design may possibly make some people uncomfortable, and that may be the
reason why the interest wasn't as strong as normal. We changed the design
only slightly and the new design is attached to this email. We need at
least 18 more people to sign up for t-shirts because the rate may go up if
we don't get enough people to order the shirts. If you havent signed up its
a pretty easy FP hour/rollover and we hope that you will. The t-shirts are
$12, and we will be accepting money at chapter sunday as well as Tomorrow
from 3-5pm and Friday from 1-3pm in Front Room.

Thanks bros,
Sarah and Tara
--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Sarah Bell
614.906.2453

Tara Nolan