[Aphio-L] Summer Give Kids The World

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:11:12 EST 2015

Hey Bros!

So as of right now we have two different dates that we are possibly looking
at based on the survey that some of you took. We are looking at the
first/second week of June and then the 2nd week in August. I made an
interest page on the website (February 28th) so that I can see if we need
to do two trips or not. I need you to sign up if you are really interested
in going so I can begin scheduling things. I know this seems really far in
advance but GKTW now has people schedule 6 months in advance because of how
popular they have gotten and how many groups go to volunteer. I also looked
at the schedule for June and a lot of the shifts are already taken
especially the special events at night so please let me know if you are
interested or you have any questions.

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12