[Aphio-L] Chap Minutes

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:39:01 EDT 2015

President

   -

   Last exec meeting: tomorrow at 6 in Grover W119
   -

   Office Hours: Monday 1-3 at West 82

Jboard

   -

   Risk Management
   -

      Pictures on social media that can in anyway connect with us
      -

      What you say on social media that can in anyway connect to us
      -

   Website rollover on 5/5 all hours must be completed
   -

   Week 2 of the Fall is when grades are due/request for associate and
   early alum are due (first chapter)
   -

   Watch for an email this summer to sign up for committee
   -

   Elections
   -

      Vote to move historian/awards so the term ends spring 2016 and will
      get re-elected with the spring elections
      -

         Historian (1) Anastasia Bradley (needs ⅔ vote for actives)
         -

         Fundraising (1) Cassandra Brown or Libby Wertz (majority vote)

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: What would make you more likely to run for an exec
   position?

Treasurer

   -

   All money and all receipts are due tonight. Once I walk out this door I
   will not acept either (except for membership picnic). Everything else is
   not excused
   -

   I will email a list tomorrow to Jboard for those of who are deactivated
   -

   Also, congrats to Maggie Shaver
   -

      She will be my apprentice next semester, thanks to all who talked to
      me

Service

   -

   One week until service stuff is due
   -

   Get your hours done
   -

      Weeklies
      -

      Race for a Reason (next Sunday)
      -

      Pop tabs/Box tops
      -

      Membership picnic donations
      -

      Launch, caps

Leadership

   -

   Launch
   -

      Wednesday at 9pm
      -

      Register through link on website
      -

      Webinar about leadership skills
      -

   Serve
   -

      Next step after launch July 10th in Pittsburgh
      -

   Life membership
   -

      $50 for life
      -

      $100 if you wait until after you graduate
      -

      Life member pin, newsletter, etc

Membership

   -

   Initiation: Friday April 25 at 6:45
   -

      Actives: Walter 135
      -

      Pledges: Walter 145
      -

   Please fill out our survey for rush theme
   -

   Watch for an email about tshirt designs

Fellowship

Historian

Fundraising

   -

   Talk to us if you are having trouble getting hours
   -

   Fests are over but tanks are still for sale
   -

   Race for Reason
   -

   Make sure DP Dough hours are correct
   -

   Sign up for pledge fundraiser

Faculty Pageant

   -

   All hours are up

Youth Service

   -

   Youth Service week!
   -

   Youth Service over the summer, sign up
   -

   Buy some Granda stuff and magnet this week
   -

   Get your insomnia fix on Tuesday

Relay

   -

   We have penny war bags

5k

Service Week

GKTW

   -

   Give money to Morgan Sommers
   - If you do not have all payments in tonight, you need to meet up with
   me before the end of the semester

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!

--
*Communications Chair*