[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:22:03 EDT 2015

President

   -

   No execs tomorrow because of awards banquet
   -

   Office hours: tomorrow 1-2 in West 82

Jboard

   -

   Nominations for fundraising and historian
   -

   Elections will be next week
   -

   All hours must be completed by 5/5

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: What would make you more inclined to run for an
   exec position in the afall?
   -

   WEDNESDAY April 15 from 5:30-7:30 we will be in front room answering
   pledges questions about the rest of the pledging process

Treasurer

   -

   If by some incredible chance you STILL haven’t talked with me or paid
   your dues...they are $90 tonight
   -

   If you have talked to me or emailed me with interest about my apprentice
   position for next semester, then come talk to me
   -

   If you haven’t emailed me or talked to me before the night is up, and
   you haven’t paid your dues yet, you will be deactivated (NOT including
   pledges)

Leadership

   -

   Ohio University Lancaster
   -

      Now the Alpha Eta Rho Chapter
      -

      We will be doing interchapter stuff with them next semester
      -

   Launch
   -

      April 22 at 9pm
      -

      Register through link on website
      -

      Webinar
      -

   CAPS
   -

      April 26 at 6pm

Service

   -

   Weeklies are up
   -

   Tons of ReUse flyering all week
   -

   Saturday Great Diaper Change Challenge
   -

   Sunday (4/19) events…
   -

      Athens Beautification Day
      -

      Watershed Clean-up
      -

      Out of Darkness Walk
      -

      Cardboard City
      -

   Camp Quality look out for an email from Maria, GKTW make sure you are
   keeping in contact with Kiley
   -

   Pledge Service Project → Charity Challenge (4/15) from 4:30-6:30
   -

      The things that are pledges only will be open to active 24 hours
      before event
      -

      PLEDGES: you must get TWO service hours from your project

Membership

   -

   Service pins: $5 if you lost or broke it and want a new one, let us know
   and give money to ttreasure
   -

   History night: Thursday at 6:45
   -

      Actives in Walter 135
      -

      Pledges in Walter 145
      -

      Mandatory for bigs, if you cannot attend, contact us
      -

   Initiation: Friday April 24

Fellowship

   -

   Sign up for membership picnic
   -

   Families that have low numbers (Mu, Omicron) so go sign up
   -

   We still need a lot of donations so sign up
   -

   If you’re having trouble getting hours, let us know
   -

      If I sent you an email, you did not get your hours yet

Historian

   -

   Send me pictures (especially for SENIORS)
   -

   Senior send off videos

Fundraising

   -

   DP Dough receipts, make sure your name is on them or email the
   fundraising account
   -

   Tanks for sale, buy one for an hour
   -

   Going to get some tabling events this week before #Fest

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Turn in your Insomnia Cookie receipt
   -

   All FP hours are up, there will be no more hours

Youth Service

   -

   Pop tabs - 30 for 1 hour, box tops - 10 for 1 hour
   -

   Who worked West Elementary 4/3? Someone informed me that the school was
   closed but no one is on the sign up
   -

   Next week is YOUTH SERVICE WEEK
   -

      We are raising money to create a “Leadership Friendship Service”
      Scholoarship to an Athens High School student in need, this includes…
      -

         Letter writing next chapter
         -

         Making homemade Ohio Shaped magnets
         -

         Selling said magnets to OU students
         -

         Insomnia Fundraiser
         -

      Please help us out and sign up for events online! This will be a
      mandatory service event next spring so we are trying to make it easy for
      everyone to participate

Relay

   -

   Only way to get relay hour now is to send out emails or donate $10

PR

   -

   Twitter
   -

      Start tweeting at your favorite seniors for Awards Banquet
      -

         #APhiOSeniors
         -

         #APhiOAwards
         -

   For website
   -

      Exec Members
      -

         If you have a co-chair, take a picture together and send it to me
         -

         If not, send me a picture of yourself
         -

      Family Heads
      -

         - Send me up to date pictures of your family

Awards

   -

   AWARDS TOMORROW
   -

   Remember its business casual! Also, if you’re a family head then tell me
   what you’re bringing! If you are an exec member and want to recognize a
   committee member, email me!

Quiz:

   1.

   What are the hashtags for tomorrow’s award banquet?
   2.

   When do all hours need to be turned into Jboard?
   3. What events are on 4/19?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega