[Aphio-L] Awards Desserts, Dress Stuff, Senior Superlatives, and Senior Send Off

APhiO Awards awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:26:07 EDT 2015

Hey guys! So tonight at chapter we'll be doing senior superlatives for the
awards banquet so make sure you bring something to write with and I'll
collect them after we're done! I still need to know what the following
family's are bringing as desserts to the awards banquet: Epsilon, Iota,
Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, and Pi.... That's all of you but four families so
family heads PLEASE send me what you will be bringing!
Also, make sure you dress business casual! So pretty much just don't wear
jeans:)
Our historian also would like to let you guys know that she will be
bringing a video camera to chapter tonight so stay after and so you can
make a video for your seniors! You can also send in pictures to her email
account to be added to the video!
Thanks everyone!

Megan Robinson
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma