[Aphio-L] CAREER FAIR VOLUNTEERS - CONFIRMATION

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:15:07 EDT 2014

Hey all,

So we have been running into issues regarding Career Fair. For those of you
who signed up for a time and then got a different time that you cannot make
because of other commitments (like class) we will not doc you for not going
because you did not request that time.
If, however, we find out that people have been exploiting this situation
and not been going, for no valid reason, we will find and doc those
individual hours.

We as chairs have not told anyone to not go "just because." If you signed
up for the event and said that you could the time you got scheduled- you
are still required to volunteer.

Please come to us if you have any questions regarding service events. Don't
always go by word of mouth.

Larissa

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12